SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Pretty Princess Gems Dress


I bought this dress at the beginning of the year for a friend's wedding and I love it so much, but I was told by my mother that I shouldn't wear it cause I may outshine the bride and she may be angry at me. So I end up didn't wear this to her wedding and I haven't got a chance to wear this pretty dress since I bought it! Boohoooo.

Anyways, I just came across this picture while deleting files off my phone (running out of space) grr hate when this happens :/ I really like this picture so I thought I should share :) Dress from Dolli, shoes from Wildpair and necklace from Equip.


7 comments :

  1. Wow, that dress looks really gorgeous! Love the detailing! :)

    xo runbarbierun

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for commenting on my blog, following you now! follow back? :)

    http://www.dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh thanks hun! love your blog it's gorg! following you now **

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, love your blog!

    <3

    Do you want to follow each other?


    www.POLINEFASHION.pl

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is amazing. The three components execute so well together and I just really like the little collar! I'm thankful I have just found your web page, I can see myself following through post after post and getting a lot of inspiration for projects for my two kids. I'm willing for seeing what you make next :)

    ReplyDelete

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.