SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pop Art / Comic Book Inspired Makeup

I attempted the pop art / comic book inspired makeup look this past weekend after watching Shaaanxo's pop art tutorial and I was so inspired I had to try it myself ~~ This was my first try and I just remember it being so messy, but I reckon I did quite a good job ^-^ Thought I'd share ~~


I was inspired by Shannon Harris (shaaanxo) and Anna Bell (annabellstyle), they are both very talented New Zealand beauty gurus ♥ My wig is from Gothic Lolita Wigs and below are the products I have used in this look.


From left to right:
1. Flat Top Foundation Brush from xoBeauty (shaaanxo's makeup brushes line)
2. Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream (light blue for oily skin type)
3. Chanel Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer
4. Maybelline the Colossal Volum' Express Cat Eyes Waterproof Mascara
5. Shiseido Automatic Fine Eyeliner
6. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
7. Wet N Wild 3-Pan Color Icon Palette in I'm Feeling Retro
8. The Balm Sexy Mama Anti-Shine Translucent Powder
9. Lime Crime Lipstick in Chincilla
10. False lashes from Japanese stores

3 comments :

  1. That's really cool, it's nice to create some unique make up post before Halloween <3


    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to try this look! I've seen so many of them all over the internet. It just looks so cool I love it :)

    xoxo, charlene
    lipstickandsweets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!!
    a really cool look for halloween!!
    thank you for the tutorial~~
    please check out my blog maybe??
    charrmyn.blogspot.com
    xx Charmaine

    ReplyDelete

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.