SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Happy 1st Bloggersary ♡


It's been one year since I started this little beauty blog and I can't believe how time flies ~ This blog has bought me so much joy! I feel like during this year of blogging, I have learn a lot of beauty tips and tricks within the beauty communities, I have improved my writing skills and photography skills as I always expect my pictures to be perfect (if you haven't notice :p).

I also have met so many amazing bloggers who loves doing the same things I do.

I want to say a big thank you to every single person who has ever drop by my blog, I really appreciate all your comments and the traffic you guys bring to my little blog. The thought of having people from all around the world reading my blog just makes me very happy, especially when people drop by and tells me how much they enjoy my blog :) I love it when my readers interact with me, so don't ever feel shy to say hi ^^ ~

Post a Comment

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.