SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Avril Lavigne "Hello Kitty" ♥ Inspired Makeup Look

Mina Saiko, Arigato 
ka-ka-ka-kawaii


This makeup look is inspired by Avril Lavigne's Hello Kitty music video ^-^. 

I have always been an Avril Lavigne fan and I am a huge Hello Kitty fan as well, so no doubt I absolutely love this song! 


Avril Lavigne wore two makeup looks in this video, one purple smokey eye look and another a more natural look with pink eyeshadows. In my inspired makeup look, instead of doing a smokey look and another natural look, I have combine the two together. I created a purple-ish smokey eye look with a hint of pink.

♥ Products used:

- Urban Decay Naked 3 (Strage & Blackheart)
- Urban Decay Ammo palette (Grifter, Last Call & Oil Stick)
- 3 Concept Eyes false eyelashes (#13)
- 3 Concept Eyes gel eyeliner (Glitter Black)
- Benefit Stay Don't Stray
- Benefit Porefessional
- MAC Pro-Longwear Concealer (NC25)
- Benefit Hoola bronzer
- Benefit Sugarbomb blush
- Elizabeth Arden eyeshadow duo (Cafe Au Lait 07)
- MAC lipstick (Flair for Finery)
- Lime Crime lipstick (Great Pink Planet)
- L'Oreal True Match crayon concealer (light/medium)
- L'Oreal Magic Lumi highlighter (fair)
- Makeon waterproof gel eye pencil liner (black)

Do you like this look? What do you think of Avril Lavigne's Hello Kitty video?

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi6EtrxpdQ4aZ7emfYLjPRfq6FFoycZv3e0inaEvFCrddAHpMKMUoSxA_CE0gBu-VqiHOOvhP05wWlqG84IqcPveD9h7oLfJqzB0UjMBAkgHLznY1XZ3JXxF4MT9T-dlFLALsUxLnBZz3U/s1600/11+copy.png

3 comments :

  1. OOO...I like what you did, simple and deep and the lashes just make the look so glam! I haven't seen that video but I'll be checking it out! Love your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^^ The lashes cost $7.00 a pair, a bit too expensive for my liking, but I love how natural they look :) x

      Delete
  2. There is? Hahaha I'm a fan of Hello Kitty! :D Purple shades looks really good on brown eyes! :) It's my favorite shade to play with. :)

    littellebratontheloose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.