SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 21, 2015

TOPSHOP Beauty ♡ Metallic Finish 'Mescaline' Lipstick First Impression & Swatches

Topshop Metallic Mescaline Lipstick

Topshop opened its first New Zealand store in Auckland earlier this year and every time I visit the store it's always packed! Even though their prices are so expensive sometimes... I still think it's worth the splurge because I love the styles the brand offers and their clothing quality is excellent.

Topshop Metallic Mescaline Lipstick
Topshop Metallic Mescaline Lipstick
Topshop Metallic Mescaline Lipstick
Topshop Metallic Mescaline Lipstick

During my first visit to Topshop Topman in Auckland, I bought my first beauty item from Topshop and it's the metallic finish lipstick in shade Mescaline. Actually quite surprised that I grabbed a colour that I never reach for, but I was in the mood to try something new.

Topshop Metallic Mescaline Lipstick

Topshop Metallic Finish Lipstick range is described as an extra smooth creamy lipstick with a lightweight texture and beautiful metallic finish. These lipsticks glides onto lips with full coverage, long lasting metallic effect.

Topshop Mescaline is a coppery gold with subtle metallic effect, it can be layered over other lips shades for the 'wet' look, or it can be worn on its own; I love that it gives a 3D effect when worn on its own.

Mescaline applied smoothly, the shade is sheer with one swipe and almost opaque with two swipes. The formula wasn't drying nor hydrating during wear, but it was comfortable wearing and it feels lightweight.

Topshop Metallic Mescaline Lipstick
Topshop Metallic Mescaline Lipstick Lip Swatch
Topshop Metallic Mescaline Lipstick Lip Swatch

what are your thoughts on metallic beauty?

3 comments :

  1. You look lovely dear! The shade is perfect for this season. :)

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know.
    Mommy Rockin' In Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this shade is GORGEOUS! I actually totally would consider getting a shade like that!! I made a really impulsive purchase some years ago and bought 3 lipsticks from their original line of lipsticks and they were not very creamy, more waxy, thin and long wearing. I really wouldn't mind a metallic finish fuchsia pink lipstick actually and this shade is brilliant too! I would pair it with a gold/brown smokey eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks absolutely SPECTACULAR on you! What a gorgeous color! I didn't even know TOPSHOP had makeup. LOL I've got to try it. Sounds great.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.