SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Marc Jacobs The Nude(ist) Set ♡ Highliner | New Nudes Review + Swatches

Marc Jacobs The Nude(ist) Set
Marc Jacobs The Nude(ist) Set

Do you sometimes buy a lot of hand / pocket mirrors because the packaging are so cute and you could not resist? It's the same as beauty products to me, like when I saw that the Marc Jacobs The Nude(ist) Set comes with a cute mirror, it's immediate thought that I must have it lol and I've already got a box full of unwanted mirrors at home.

The Marc Jacobs The Nude(ist) Set also comes with a lipstick and an eyeliner and that's when I thought, you know what, I must must must have it!

Marc Jacobs The Nude(ist) Set

Marc Jacobs The Nude(ist) Set is described as a three piece collection for eyes and lips, it includes a mirror and pochette, an award winning Highliner Gel Eye Crayon and a New Nude Lip Gel.

Marc Jacobs Mirror and Pochette comes in a nude shade and it is a well-designed product. I already own a Marc Jacobs wallet that lasted me forever and that is the reason why I've always loved Marc Jacobs' fashion accessories. I like that the pochette can be re-use as a card holder and the mirror is two sided without any borders. The mirror comes with one of those clear plastic sheet that stuck on the mirror for protection, that you can choose to remove before use or keep it as is. (I didn't remove mine as I never ever want to scratch the mirror hehe).

Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Blacquer is described as a gel pot eyeliner in a crayon style, it claims to make a bold statement with extreme-wear, waterproof eyeliner that glides on effortlessly to deliver instant color pay-off. Blacquer is described as the blackest black. While everyone is so crazy about this eyeliner, I feel like a gel eyeliner always works best in a pot with an angled eyeliner brush. When I first used this eyeliner, the tip broke the minute upon application, probably because the texture is so creamy, creamy textures tends to break easily if designed in a pencil style. I must say that Blacquer is so pigmented, the color is the kind of black you wanted in a smokey eye look and it's amazing.

Marc Jacobs New Nudes Sheer Gel Lipstick in Role Play is one of those products that I have saved into my Sephora wishlist for the longest time, but cannot bring myself to buy it because it's not in my price range. New Nudes Sheer Gel Lipstick is described as gel formula lipstick that glides on effortlessly, giving subtle shades and a sleek shine finish with a delicate vanilla scent. Role Play is described as a dusty rose shade, it's a mauvey rosey shade that I absolutely love everyday wear. The formula is creamy and it glides on smoothly with a high color pay-off, unsure of why this is called a "sheer gel lipstick", it is actually super pigmented. It feels lightweight and almost not there during wear and it wears well for at least five hours on me.

Marc Jacobs The Nude(ist) Set - New Nudes Sheer Lip Gel "Role Play"
Marc Jacobs The Nude(ist) Set - New Nudes Sheer Lip Gel "Role Play"
Marc Jacobs The Nude(ist) Set - New Nudes Sheer Lip Gel "Role Play"
Marc Jacobs The Nude(ist) Set - New Nudes Sheer Lip Gel "Role Play"
Marc Jacobs The Nude(ist) Set - New Nudes Sheer Lip Gel "Role Play"

Comparison of a mini size of Marc Jacobs New Nudes Sheer Gel Lipstick and a full size of the Le Marc Lip Creme Lipstick. I've always loved mini size products because they do last me for a long long time (coming from a makeup obsessed that owns hundreds of lipstick), I like that I do actually finish the products, as for full size lip product I haven't finished a single one since I become makeup craze years ago.

Marc Jacobs The Nude(ist) Set - Highliner Gel Eye Crayon "Blacquer"
Marc Jacobs The Nude(ist) Set - Highliner Gel Eye Crayon "Blacquer"


what do you think of the Marc Jacobs The Nude(ist) Set?

2 comments :

  1. i have blaquer and role play. love them both. agree with you about the softness of the eyeliner.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.