SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

BCL PUREGLAM CC Cream ♡ Review

BCL Pureglam CC Cream
BCL Pureglam CC Cream
BCL Pureglam CC Cream

Spotted at Ippondo (a Japanese cosmetics store) is this diamond shaped CC cream that caught my eyes at first glance. I bought it purely based on its packaging, I mean, seriously, it is pretty inside out, how can I resist?!

PUREGLAM is part of a bigger company called BCL and it is a Japanese owned beauty brand that focus their products on facial makeup items, such as primers, foundations, BB & CC creams etc... I assume that this brand is popular among Chinese beauty lovers as most of the reviews about this brand found online is written in Chinese.

BCL Pureglam CC Cream

BCL PUREGLAM CC Cream is described as a thin, moisturizing CC cream that will cover pores, redness and sallowness and improve uneven skin tones. It has SPF25 PA++ and it is specifically designed for natural skin cover. The product is Made in Japan.

BCL PUREGLAM CC Cream claims:
♥ cover pores
♥ fragrance free
♥ liquidy sheer texture
♥ waterproof & sweat proof

BCL Pureglam CC Cream
BCL Pureglam CC Cream

BCL PUREGLAM CC Cream has a thin and liquidy texture that applies like it is almost not there, it is indeed sheer and hardly noticeable unless if packed on the products. The CC Cream covers pores okay, but it gives a weird clogging look around the nose area, within two hours of applying the product, my T-zone already feels and look oily.

I am unsure if the PUREGLAM CC Cream has more than one color option, the one I have is a light beige shade and it fits my NC25 skin tone perfectly. The CC Cream doesn't appear to improve my uneven skin tones nor cover redness which I usually get around the nose area in the morning as I still had to cover them with concealer. I like that it gives me a luminous look though, it's like naturally glowing skin without applying too much highlighter.

BCL PUREGLAM CC Cream is not waterproof nor sweat proof as it claims, it doesn't wear for too long, especially in humid days. The longest I get from wearing the CC Cream is four hours in a cold weathered day then it starts to fade and disappear.

I love medium to full coverage foundations the most and I most enjoy beauty products that are long-wearing. Since this was my first CC cream product, I didn't expect the texture to be so sheer. I like that it feels lightweight even though I have packed on a lot of layers to get more coverage and I like that it gives my skin that luminous look; but I am disappointed that it is not long wearing and it gets oily around the T-zone within hours of applying.


have you tried CC Cream?
what is your favourite brand of CC Cream?

4 comments :

  1. Aww, that's too bad the oil control is so weak! I've really been enjoying thinner textures but I need coverage and something that lasts, although I do use a lot of pressed powder to keep things set and nice looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been using Laneige cushion BB and it changed my life heheh

      Delete
  2. Packaging is very pretty but when I read the nose bit ugh that's my problem with a lot liquid bases. :((( they kind of separate on my nose(?) it's so weird. Everywhere else on my face is fine though. :(((

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice blog post. I certainly appreciate this site.
    Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.