SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Kylie Lip Kit Kourt K ♡ First Impression + Swatches

Kylie Lip Kit Kourt K
Kylie Lip Kit Kourt K
Kylie Lip Kit Kourt K

KYLIE LIP KIT KOURT K

Kylie Lip Kit in Kourt K contains one matte liquid lipstick and one pencil lip liner in a deep purple shade. The matte liquid lipstick is described as an extremely long wearing lip product that offers a high intensity pigment and moisturizing ingredients to ensure a comfortable wear and the pencil lip liner is described as an ultra-long wearing lip liner that has a creamy texture.

I am a huge fan of the Kylie Lip Kit's liquid lipstick formula, I love its' thin and watery texture that glides on smoothly, majority of them applies evenly and each of them wears comfortably for long long hours. As for the lip liners, I am not a fan at all because the texture is way too creamy, it applies smoothly, but it tends to get very messy.

Kylie Lip Kit Kourt K
Kylie Lip Kit Kourt K

FIRST IMPRESSION

I purchased the Kylie Lip Kit in Kourt K during their first few restocks and I wondered if they have re-formulate the liquid lipstick?! As the one I currently have is kinda horrible. Like always, I love the Kylie Cosmetics' liquid lipstick packaging, I adore the drippy design and I like that the packaging doesn't feel cheap and I especially love the vanilla cake scent, it's sweet and it smells delicious.

Now onto the the not-so-impressive part, the texture is thin and watery, but there is bits of thick chunks of products in the liquid lipstick. The pencil lip liner is ultra-creamy and it glides on smoothly, but the liquid lipstick applies patchy and uneven. When I first tried Kourt K, I thought maybe the patchy-ness will disappear once I have a second layer of products, so I applied a second layer to find that it turns even patchier and it looked even worst.

*sigh* I really wanted to like Kourt K because it is such a gorgeous dark purple color, but because the formula is so patchy, I find it hard to work around with even when I have lined my lips with the matching lip pencil.

Kylie Lip Kit Kourt K
Kylie Lip Kit Kourt K
Kylie Lip Kit Kourt K
Kylie Lip Kit Kourt K
Kylie Lip Kit Kourt K
Kylie Lip Kit Kourt K

The above lip swatch was done with two layers of the Kylie Lip Kit in Kourt K and I think it is probably the worst lip swatch I have done to date... *boohoo* ~



have you tried Kylie Lip Kits?
which kit is your all time favourite?

1 comment :

  1. Oh no, yeah it looks terribly patchy on! I loved the color too when I saw the product but the important thing is how it looks on and this does not look good!

    ReplyDelete

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.